Language Immersion Summer Camp
Register early — Camps fill quickly! With enough demand, we will open secondary sections of Popular Camps.
2016 Camp Dates
Session 1: 6/20 — 7/1/16
Session 2: 7/5 — 7/15/16
(No Camp Monday July 4th)
Session 3: 7/18 — 7/29/16
- Small groups with teachers from around the world
- Fun outdoor and indoor activities aimed at building language skills (songs, folktales, crafts, games, sports, and more)
- Cultural performances
- Ice-cream social
- Special classes with trained specialists- yoga, sports & games
- Exciting field days (water balloon toss, relay races, and more)
- Fun, cultural music and movement classes for all campers! We will offer different opportunities each session — last year we learned Taiko Drumming, Kung-Fu Martial Arts, and Latin dance!
- Field trips for Orange, Purple, Blue and Green camps! Specific information about each field trip will be released one week prior to the start of each camp session.
Camp at a Glance
- Choose a language (Spanish, Chinese or Japanese)
- Choose a section appropriate for your child’s age and fluency level (see chart below)
- Choose the two-week session(s) you’d like to attend. All camp sections are available every session in Spanish, Chinese & Japanese
New exciting themes and activities every session. Have fun in one session or all three!
Children will enjoy a world of fun this summer while learning Chinese, Spanish or Japanese. International language and culture will come to life through hands-on projects, stories, songs, games and outdoor fun with our natively-fluent staff.